The Artists Galleries
The Artists Gallery is offered to current members of the Hammond Art Guild to showcase your works of art, and it is complimentary.
To be added to Artists Gallery:
1. The artist must be a Guild member in good standing (dues paid).
2. Provide a photo of the artist (file type= .jpg or .jpeg, about 4”x5”).
3. Provide a short artist biography (file type= .doc or .pdf).
4. Provide artist statement (file type= .doc or .pdf). Here are helpful links:
Please consult the following links for taking pictures of your artwork:
5. Provide one photo of each piece of artwork (file type= .jpg or .jpeg, approximately 8” x 8”). PHOTOS MUST BE CROPPED AND READY TO POST.
6. You may display up to 25 pieces of artwork.
7. For each piece of artwork please include name of the piece and the medium used. Optionally, provide a VERY brief explanation about each piece of artwork, and the price if it is for sale. MAKE SURE THAT YOU INCLUDE A FILE THAT CONTAINS THE NAME OF EACH PICTURE AND THE DESCRIPTION ASSOCIATED WITH THAT PICTURE. (psst: It helps if the file name is a clue to the title. )
Email your questions or files to email@example.com. If you need help taking photos of your artwork check out the links mentioned above.
If you prefer you may deliver a CD or USB drive to the Webmaster at a Guild Meeting. These items will be returned at the next meeting.